Tru Optik’s Cross-Screen Audience Measurement and Validation (CAV) is purpose-built to measure OTT campaigns with the accuracy and depth advertisers need to understand and improve reach, frequency, and device delivery.
- Massive scale – CAV provides a clear view of OTT campaign performance down to the publisher by device level by measuring each ad impression across Tru Optik’s Household GraphTM of 80 million U.S. homes.
- Deterministic cross-device resolution – CAV relies on a patented method to persistently map OTT devices to the correct anonymized household. CAV is not limited to a specific device-type or brand. Other solutions rely on patchwork device graphs and partial data to estimate campaign reach and frequency. We simply count.
- Unbiased – CAV is platform agnostic; Tru Optik does not buy or sell media, serve ads or manufacture OTT devices. No conflicts of interest or legacy business models here.
It has never been more important to deploy ad dollars smartly and efficiently, and sound measurement is key to this effort. It’s time to get this right.
CAV data is now available to measurement providers for increased accuracy and depth of OTT reporting and reconciliation against linear TV and other media exposure.
Complete the form to get started measuring your OTT campaigns for FREE.
- CAV is free for new clients for unlimited campaigns. Campaign duration and impression limits may apply. For current clients, discounted pricing will be applied June 1 to December 31, 2020.
- CAV can be used to measure both direct and programmatic campaigns over hundreds of premium publishers and dozens of platforms and devices.
WHat IS CAV?